6.04.2009

When It Rains It Pours


Wow, what a day!! I just got back from Wall Street, where I had an interview earlier this afternoon. Originally it was for a part time assistant role to the owner of a technology company. By the time I left, it had become a p/t sales, p/t network marketing coordinator, p/t project manager, p/t PA position, which equals 1 full time job. The money on the outset isn't fantastic, but what attracted me was the opportunity. The base salary itself won't be the bulk of my pay after 3-4 months. I'll be making residual income on my sales which will eventually put me above what I was making at my last full time position where I put in a minimum of 50 hours per week. The partners I met were awesome, and I'm really looking forward to learning a lot. I start next Thursday!

I was online yesterday and put an airline ticket (using my miles) to Vegas on hold. I had it in my head that I was getting this job, no matter what. I did! So today I paid the fees on it and I head out on Saturday, FIRST CLASS! I'll be staying with Alecia, so basically my airline ticket and place to stay total $100!! I'm REALLY looking forward to recharging and letting off some steam and soaking up some sun before heading back to full time work. All of this is so exciting!! On top of that, my Scottish girls are in Vegas right now too!!!

Everything always works out in the end, I had faith that I just had to keep pressing on and the right opportunity would find me. What's funny, is that during my interview today, I received 7, yes SEVEN voicemails regarding other jobs. I thought about it for a minute, and decided to decline them. I like the people at this job and it seems like a great opportunity to make something really big happen. If I threw that out the window for a "possibility", I'd never recover.

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

See you Saturday Alecia!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Happy News. Enjoy Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great..now you can do all the favor and end this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If I threw that out the window for a "possibility", I'd never recover."

    I know something you can throw out the window

    ReplyDelete