9.10.2009

The Real Deal

Well, I'm not off to DC tonight, so I thought I'd get a quick little blog in before I go meet Terri for a few glasses of wine to catch her up on my summer.

I DID, however, get a confirmation for my 2nd/final interview today. It's now on Monday at 1pm. I'm really excited. Things are finally starting to feel real.

I also placed an ad for my apartment as a sublet. Now, I'm not sure if my landlord will "ok" this, but I figure if I tell him the truth about not being able to find a job here AND that I've found a few people willing to take over my apartment, then perhaps everything will work out okay.

The man is supposed to come up tomorrow night, then we'll travel back to DC together on Sunday to get me an apartment. Hopefully that won't take long. Then 1, possibly 2 interviews on Monday.

Think good thoughts!

NOW FOR WINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment