10.06.2009

Light the Night Walk


Hi all! I'm still unemployed, but thought I'd try and raise a little money for a good cause in my new city of Washington, DC! My girlfriend Erin is coming down from NYC to walk for her aunt and I want to help her cause.

Finding better treatments and cures for
blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk.

I'm asking you to help by making a small contribution (seriously, EVEN $5)!

Please use the link below to donate online quickly & securely.


You will receive an email confirmation of your donation as soon as it is made. I thank you in advance for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients battling blood cancers.
I really appreciate your generosity!!

Thank you!


P.S. Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment