7.16.2009

Burning the Candle

A few people have noticed lately that I'm burning the candle at both ends. I won't disagree. I'm so tired that I'm a little wired. I've done a ton of travel arrangements this week, but after today, I think it'll calm down for a few days.

On to a lighter subject... When I was 20 I worked for a company called PI. We did door to door sales of entertainment tickets (I still can't believe I did that...) ANYWAY, if any of you have worked in sales, normally the office is pretty fun. A lot of us hung out outside of work, partied a lot. We had "party Fridays" where we came back to the office to basically a full bar and pizza! I wish that was the case now. But I digress. We had a pretty tight crew and some have even gone off to get married! One of the managers messaged me on Facebook a few days ago, and from that, I think I've friended 5 people. Two of whom live in New York! One of whom I'm meeting tonight for dinner and, more importantly, cocktails!

Thank you to those who said your prayers! Chrissy left the hospital yesterday and is still sick, but doing okay.

I still can't believe Paris will be here next week! It's been way too long. So excited!!!

2.5 more hours, then...
Aaaahhhhhhhh!

1 comment: