4.18.2009

Happy Saturday!

What a gorgeous day here in NYC! It’s so refreshing to have the sun after the long winter.

I’ve already sent out a few resumes, had some steak and eggs for breakfast, and now I’m heading out for some sun in Central Park, then off to the gym. Have to enjoy this sunshine while it’s here (it’ll be gone tomorrow). Speaking of the gym, I’ve re-dedicated myself to working out again. Better yet, to getting myself healthy again. Since losing my job, I have maybe gained……… a few pounds. I call it “unemployment weight”. You know, the sedentary way of life caused by lack of anywhere to GO during the day? I’ve sort of faced myself in the mirror (yuck) and decided that enough is enough. I tossed out all the crap in my kitchen and went grocery shopping with the copious amount of money I receive weekly from unemployment insurance. It’s one part of my life that I CAN control right now, so why not look at it as a job until I get one that actually pays.

I did get an email last night about a phone interview for Monday afternoon. I have no idea what it’s about, except that it’s an apparel company looking for an office manager. Not sure about the salary or any other specs, but really, if it’s more than I receive from unemployment, I’m pretty much game.

I’m off to relax in the sun. Au revoir kiddies!

** P.S. Subscribe to my blog! Ask your friends to subscribe. Maybe they’ll know, or know of someone who knows of a good opportunity for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment