1.12.2011

8 Days and Counting!

Just finished biking 15 miles and walking 1.5. Tired and drinking a super yummy chocolate peanut butter protein drink. I feel like I'm not making any progress, but I know I have to stick to it. At some point this has to click for me.

I started some supplements and I already feel the benefits of them. If any of you are interested in a new vitamin or workout supplement, check out PROGRADE.

The multi-vitamin (I'm obviously taking the women's version):
contains nutrient-rich concentrates of 25 whole vegetables, greens and fruits
increases energy levels
improves quality of sleep
boosts mood
supports hormone balance

I have to say, I'm feeling it. I'm DEFINITELY a low-energy person. That's just "me". Nothing seems to REALLY energize me. After work, I always plan to *clean *workout *make phone calls *BLOG. Nothing ever gets done. All I want to do is crawl on the couch. Granted, I know part of this is due to depression. After I left my last Dr. I suppose I'm left untreated. Anyway, I feel motivated to get the workouts in and haven't crawled on the couch since I started taking them.

I'm really excited for Ireland. I just finalized my itinerary today and purchased my ticket to the Jameson Distillery. Did you know the Jameson motto is "Sine Metu" or NO FEAR. Sweet!

We're also taking a little exploration to Malahide Castle (picture above) and Howth.

Well, I'm completely exhausted from the workout. I've had my protein and now I actually AM going to go crash on the couch and watch the President speak at the AZ memorial.

Hopefully we can all start to THINK more before we speak. Words cannot be taken back. There is no need to throw violence and violent words around in the world of politics. Maybe it's legal, but it's far from socially responsible.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment