1.18.2011

Ballykissangel and Bale


Well, I have 2 sleeps (learned that one from MM) left until I leave for the Emerald Isle. Spoke to Vicky on the phone last night for a bit and seems we have everything all set. Just have to pick up a few sweaters from the cleaner tomorrow and I think I'm just about all packed.

It's odd. Every time I book a trip (normally on a whim) it seems to take forrrreverrrrrrrrrrr for the departure date to arrive! Not this time! Seems like I just booked my tickets yesterday! Maybe it's father time wanting me to get older more quickly :-( Either way I'm happy and excited to give my mind a break for a week.

My co-workers gave me flowers and cupcakes today for my birthday. The only thing that can top flowers + cupcakes is KITTENS! (How old am I again??). Here's a pic.

So, I met my new cat sitter the other night. He looks just like Christian Bale. Not "The Fighter" crackhead Christian Bale, more like Christian Bale circa 2008. And not British, but a Wisconsinite. Okay, on paper maybe it sounds less sexy.

I'm off to finish my laundry and get to sleep. Long 'last day' tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment