1.10.2011

Today Should Be Deleted

If it weren't for my boss being in the office today, 1 day out of 2 months, I would be locked in my bedroom. I seriously think I should have been banned from leaving my apartment. So far while putting on my Geox riding boots, the zipper broke 3/4 of the way up. I couldn't pull it the rest of the way off, and worse couldn't zip it down. I had to go downstairs to the lobby to get pliers, then back up in my apartment dropped my coffee on the ground, then went to put on a different dress and a button is missing. Now I'm just in crying mode.

Okay! So it's been what, 15 days? I've done between 1-3 workouts per day. I will admit I skipped ONE day. Sue me. I'm taking some new supplements as well. Once I've been taking them for a bit and see what happens with them, I'll give you the scoop.

I won't lie, I feel like it's taking a longggggg time to give my body the extreme jolt I wanted. I was hoping my body would react more quickly, but I suppose I have to realize that I'm not 24 anymore. God. Am I really coming up on 37? THIRTY SEVEN? Seriously, in my teens I never thought I'd make it past 22. I think I'm having a crisis. You know, what do I have to show for my years on this earth so far, what have I contributed, have I done anything to make anyone better? What the HELL does my future hold?

I've gone backward in the last 2 years, but I'm ready to make the push in 2012 to regain myself. Failure is simply NOT an option.

I'm getting really excited about Ireland. It will be a welcome break from reality, even if for just 6 days.

2 comments:

  1. Honey you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself. I know in our culture we have to always justify our existence but the reality is that just being here is really good enough. You don't have DO anything to justify being here. You are a wonderful girl who is fun to be around and you don't do harm to anyone. Relax and enjoy just being alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooooo, you must made me cry. Thanks for being you and being my friend. You are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete