1.04.2011

Going Strong!


So far, so good! I've kept my promise to myself in 2011. As of today I've had a minimum of 1 workout per day since December 27th. My most was 3 workouts in one day. I count "1" workout as a cardio session, weight training, interval training, pilates or strength session. I feel good. My eating is going great too. I did, however, eat 2 Hershey's Kisses today. Hey! A co-worker brought them back from Hawaii! I didn't want to offend him!


I came home and jumped on the treadmill for 50 minutes. I'm a little tired today, so I'm just going to finish with some stretching and maybe 10 minutes of weights. I can say I'm okay with that. Tomorrow is another day! My greatest payoff so far is that yesterday when I went into the office, not having seen these people for a few weeks, 2 co-workers came up to me and told me that I look like I'd lost weight. YAY ME! 19 days until I leave for Ireland. Praying to drop as much as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment